Terms and Conditions for Self completion survey competitions.
Patterson Research Group periodically provides prize draws for survey participants.
Only people who complete the associated survey and qualify in terms of age and geography are eligible for the prize draw. In this instance a suite of 10 X $100 vouchers from either Pet City or Bunnings at the winners’discretion
In this instance the eligibility criteria are:
- Residents or owners of property that neighbours national parks and forests of the southwest of WA.in receipt of the invitation letter delivered in April 2020.
- Survey must be completed and contact phone number provided for an entry to be valid.
- The online survey closes at 9am on Monday May 11 2020. Entries submitted after this time will not be considered for the prize draw.
- Participants will need to quote the unique access code number located half way down the invitation letter to access the survey.
- The prize winners will be selected by computer random number generation.
- The decision of the random selection process is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winners will be contacted by phone and their general details (first name and suburb) posted on the PRG web site by Friday May 29 2020.
- Multiple attempts will be made to contact the main prize winners by phone over several days. However if these contact attempts are unsuccessful and the winner has not returned our call within 3 days of the first message, we will have to pass on to runner up prize winners, also generated by random selection.
- Prize winners can opt for the $100 voucher from either Pet City or Bunnings. .
- PRG undertakes to use the provided phone numbers for the sole purpose of advising winning entries of their prize.
- Survey participant details will not be shared with any person or entity, nor retained for any purpose other than checking survey responses.