Terms and Conditions for Self completion survey competitions.
Patterson Research Group periodically provides prize draws for survey participants.
Only people who complete the associated survey and qualify in terms of age and geography are eligible for the prize draw.
In this instance the eligibility criteria are:
- Adult residents living in one of the households in receipt of the invitation letter delivered in May 2020.
- Survey must be completed and contact phone number provided for an entry to be valid.
- The online survey closes at 9am on Wednesday the 22nd of May, 2020. Entries submitted after this time will not be considered for the prize draw.
- Participants will need to quote the code number located oat the bottom of the invitation letter to access the survey.
- There will be a prize of an iPad Air2 tablet or smartphone (or the cash equivalent).
- The prize winner will be selected by computer random number generation.
- The decision of the random selection process is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winner will be contacted by phone and their general details (first name and suburb) posted on the PRG web site by Monday 1st of June, 2020.
- Multiple attempts will be made to contact the main prize winner by phone over several days. However if these contact attempts are unsuccessful and the winner has not returned our call within 3 days of the first message, we will have to pass on to a runner up prize winner, also generated by random selection.
- Prize winners can opt for the an iPad Air2, or a smartphone (of similar value) or the cash equivalent.
- The prize will be delivered by courier company cheque or direct deposit, depending on the format preference of the prize winner.
- PRG undertakes to use the provided phone numbers for the sole purpose of advising winning entries of their prize.
- Survey participant details will not be shared with any person or entity, nor retained for any purpose other than checking survey responses.
- The survey results may be used in support of the ALDI liquor licence application.